We have experienced qualified Project Managers, to ensure that your IT solution is delivered on time, in full, to specification. We bring together the third parties under a single umbrella, providing consolidated project and financial reporting across all aspects of the project.
If you need independent advice about IT or CyberSecurity as it relates to your business we have a team of experienced IT consultants who can assist. Whether it’s a second opinion or a full appraisal we can provide the direction and leadership that you need, including virtual CISO capability.
The Virtual Chief Security Officer provides oversight to your company to adopt safe business practices helping you fulfill your promise to safeguard the company’s critical information assets across space and time.
With a SecureCom Virutal CISO you will recieve:
- Cyber intelligence by a certified Chief Information Security Officer
- Good visibility of current security state in your organisation
- A services scope specific to your business for proven CyberSecurity solutions
- A roadmap and project plan that ties in both security and business requirements
- Straightforward and consistent communication
- A mature, auditable CyberSecurity framework that meets international best practice