The challenge that many businesses are facing today is not so much a lack of data, but a lack of information. In many cases, there is so much data available that it becomes overwhelming, and in fact almost impossible to gain any real business insights from this valuable resource. This was certainly the case that we have found when speaking to many of our customers and contacts in New Zealand medium-large sized businesses.
They told us that what they needed was a better perspective. A way to view key information about their IT environment and costs, that enabled them to quickly identify challenges and opportunities within their business, so they could make informed business decisions using this information.
As a result of this demand, we created Total INSIGHT. A business tool that gives you a perspective as to what is driving your IT costs and impacting your business efficiency, coupled with a proven governance model that ensures that decisions are acted on and followed through, to ensure that the business benefits are delivered.
What is it?
Total INSIGHT is a Business Information (BI) tool that provides you with insights into your IT infrastructure and support services combined with a best practice Governance model designed to move your business forward. Total INSIGHT includes:
- A graphical perspective on your key IT issues driving cost and business inefficiencies
- A comprehensive view of all of your systems and their current status from a security and patch management stance
- A monthly report that makes “data talk” using the clearest language using the clearest visualizations possible
- A month by month forecast view of costs based on software licensing and hardware warranty expiry dates
- Regular monthly meetings with an IT professional to agree priorities within your IT environment
- A best practice governance model to ensure actions are captured, acted with progress reported giving total visibility to your business