Microsoft Surface with Securecom
In a world where productivity and security are key drivers for most organisations, Securecom using Microsoft Surface for Business and Surface Hub can address both these key measures by using modern management and deployment systems to give back time to end users. IT and Cyber Security departments also gain efficiencies with the visibility and controls to ensure that the devices are compliant wherever the device may be.
- There is a Surface device that fits to most styles of working from ultra-portable to ultra-powerful
- Devices that have mobile connectivity to keep you productive on the go
- Providing best and first security innovations from Surface, Windows, and EMS
- Surface firmware tightly controlled by Microsoft from Chip to Cloud
- Security stays current through automatic updates of firmware and drivers
- Enterprise management of devices securely through the cloud
- Native Biometrics with Windows Hello reducing the need for password input
- Touch screens with pen input for a more natural device experience
- Premium devices with a low TCO
Securecom is an Authorised Partner for Microsoft Surface for Business and Surface Hub.
Check out what one of our clients, Mercy Hospice has to say about their experience with the Surface.
Watch the video below or Download the Detailed Case Study.
We needed to embark on a journey to get ourselves current and contemporary and partner with someone who knew Software as a Service in the healthcare market.