How we can help
With the advent of a new generation of IT which relies on IAAS, SAAS and PAAS, there is an insatiable demand for faster, more reliant network access whilst reducing the overhead and costs of managing disparate solutions.
SecureCom and Cisco Meraki have partnered to create TotalNet, a 100% cloud managed network solution which is robust, secure and easy to manage.
The solution is comprised of an extensive portfolio of fully managed Meraki devices which include:
- Security Appliances (Firewalling, Content Filtering, Traffic Shaping)
- Wireless Access Points
- Mobility Management
- Video Surveillance
- Application Insight
Cloud Managed Networking
Cloud Networking provides centralized management, visibility, and control without the cost and complexity of controller appliances or overlay management software.
Cisco Meraki products are built from the ground up for cloud management, and come out of the box with centralized management, layer 7 device and application visibility, real time web-based diagnostics, monitoring, reporting, and much more.
Every device has been designed to work together and are all integrated into a single browser based management dashboard, offering powerful tools and insights into user/consumer behaviour, traffic patterns and network events.
- All-inclusive monthly pricing for hardware and 24/7 monitoring and support
- Network-wide visibility, control and reporting
- Easy to manage guest Wi-Fi solutions
- No controller hardware or management software to install and maintain
- Dashboard API enabling integration with business applications, retail loyalty programs and CRM systems
- Wi-Fi with built-in customer analytics and beacon technology enables digital and social medium to broker information to and from customer devices
- Traffic Shaping and content filtering ensuring optimized user and application performance
- PCI-compliant WiFi, LAN and WAN
- Mobile Device Management for mobiles, tablets and laptops
The power of the TotalNet solution is how it transforms your network into a core business application delivering: