Hardware and Software needs
Today’s best in class corporate IT environment is a blend of technology from multiple suppliers from around the world. Managing the procurement process with each one is complex as each will have different processes, pricing models and commercials terms of trade.
SecureCom Supply Services Team can manage this for you and help your organisation take advantage of immediate financial savings with greater flexibility through standardised and centralised IT procurement.
We have very strong business partnerships with all the leading technology companies whom offer us the highest levels of support and training, which in turn ensures we can provide outstanding levels of care to our clients. We offer our clients flexible finance solutions to suit their individual business needs and can wrap products from multiple vendors into one agreement. Whether you are looking to own the asset outright or lease the technology to provide greater flexibility, we can provide tailored solutions.
SecureCom LifeCycle Management Solutions (LCM) for Purchasing is a complete end to end management service for all of your Hardware and Software purchasing needs, giving you access to the following at the click of a mouse:
- Best price buying from major suppliers
- Forecast of future hardware and software requirements
Asset Management Module
The tracking and management of IT assets can be a real challenge - staff leave, new staff arrive, people move locations, sometimes the asset follows the person, sometimes it doesn't - these are all real world challenges of every CIO and IT Manager. With Secure LCM Asset Management those hassles are removed giving you:
- Up to date warranty expiry information
- Managed IT Asset register
- Inventory Management Reports
Hardware Disposal Model
The safe and responsible disposal of Hardware is an increasingly significant issue for modern businesses. SecureCom LifeCycle Management Solutions (LCM) for Disposal is a complete end to end management service for all of your Hardware disposal needs, including;
- Environmentally responsible disposal services for assets that have no residual value
- Certification and proof of environmentally friendly destruction
Accidental Damage Protection
Accidental Damage Protection is an easy-to-use HP Care Pack service which helps you avoid out-of-pocket repair or replacement costs caused by accidents that may occur during normal operation of your PC. It expands your warranty protection beyond the standard coverage to add extra peace of mind. It covers:
- Fire, spills, drops, falls, collisions and electrical surges. damaged or broken LCD displays.
- Labour, parts and materials required to return your covered hardware in operating condition, or replacement if repair not possible.
- Convenient off-site pick-up and return or on-site service.
- Available on HP products only.
Our business is owned and managed by experienced technology executives who, among other things, have launched the country’s first cloud offering and helped to grow one of the NZ’s largest managed services companies.
With us, you know that IT is in reliable hands.