Penetration Testing as a Service
Regular penetration testing of externally facing infrastructure and web applications is increasingly viewed as an essential security control for all business, regardless of size and often a mandatory requirement for cyber insurance policies.
Nearly all cybersecurity standards require penetration testing to be conducted at least annually, or when major changes are made to identify issues and to provide assurance that these systems are secure.
Securecom has launched a new Penetration Testing as a Service, with our exclusive partner Blacklock.io, as a more cost-effective and efficient way of delivering penetration tests rather than the traditional one-off method.
Our service includes:
- Fixed annual fee
- Two penetration tests and two retests per year (OWASP, PTES, OSSTMM standards)
- Certified penetration testers
- Unlimited external vulnerability scans per year
- Access to a self-service portal that allows scans and tests to be scheduled or commissioned on-demand.
- Dashboard, full reporting and remediation recommendations
- Integration with DevOps process, JIRA and Slack for faster vulnerability identification and remediation
Still have questions and want to know more?
Fill in your details and we will get in touch with you.
A fresh approach to ICT managed services
Millennium Centre, Building B Level 2, 602 Great South Road, Greenlane, Auckland